Our Team is Ready to Help with All Your Marketing Needs
Marketing Can Be Overwhelming. The Good News Is, You Have Options.
Brand Design & Strategy
Your brand is your identity, let us help Expand Your Brand.
At Hasten Marketing we have a unique process in which we help you analyze your company and come up with your mission, values, and vision of your company along with your company style.
We take this and combine them into a cohesive and consistent presentation, including your logo, company colors, fonts, and the look & feel of your business cards, marketing materials, specialty items, and website.
Reach customers right in their inbox daily, weekly, monthly.
Email marketing helps you connect with your audience to promote your brand and increase sales. You can do a lot of things with emails, like sell products, share some news, improve your cart abandonment rate or tell a story.
With our email campaign strategy, it’s easy to find the right email templates for any message—whether you’re welcoming new subscribers, notifying customers of a sale, or wishing someone a happy birthday.
We love creating beautiful designs that begs for attention.
Digital design is a type of visual communication that presents information or a product or service through a digital interface. Put simply, it’s graphic design made specifically to be used on computers.
This encompasses more than simply viewing graphic design on a screen. Any document these days can be scanned and uploaded to a computer, but digital designs are crafted specifically for devices, taking into account factors like user experience, interactivity, differences in screen size and more. In short, they are often designed to be used rather than read.
Graphic design is for print products and digital design is for digital content. This is, of course, a generalization. These days the realms of print and digital overlap more often than not. Many digital designs rely on skills from the graphic designer’s playbook, such as brand implementation and typographical layout. Graphic design projects, meanwhile, commonly have to account for digital distribution in addition to print. And to make matters more confusing, “graphic design” is commonly used as a catch-all term for every type of visual communication.
Search Engine Optimization
Bring customers to your website with great SEO and digital marketing techniques.
You might think of a search engine as a website you visit to type (or speak) a question into a box and Google, Yahoo!, Bing, or whatever search engine you’re using magically replies with a long list of links to webpages that could potentially answer your question.
That’s true. But have you ever stopped to consider what’s behind those magical lists of links?
Here’s how it works: Google (or any search engine you’re using) has a crawler that goes out and gathers information about all the content they can find on the Internet. The crawlers bring all those 1s and 0s back to the search engine to build an index. That index is then fed through an algorithm that tries to match all that data with your query.
That’s all the SE (search engine) of SEO.
The O part of SEO—optimization—is where the people who write all that content and put it on their sites are guessing that content and those sites up so search engines will be able to understand what they’re seeing, and the users who arrive via search will like what they see.
Optimization can take many forms. It’s everything from making sure the title tags and meta descriptions are both informative and the right length to pointing internal links at pages you’re proud of.
Social Media Management
The heart and soul of any business is great social media.
Social media management is the process of analyzing social media audiences and developing a strategy that’s tailored to them, creating and distributing content for social media profiles, monitoring online conversations, collaborating with influencers, providing community service, and monitoring, measuring, and reporting on social media performance and ROI.
All these tasks, which were once marginalized by businesses, have now stepped into the limelight of companies’ marketing strategies.
Why? Because social media provides great money-making opportunities – on the condition you manage your social channels in an organized, efficient way.
A great website shows customers who you are and what you do.
In the digital realm, a website is an essential element for businesses, irrespective of their size and type. It helps them increase their brand presence via the Internet breaking the geographical boundaries. A professional website design itself can be used to attain various marketing strategies in order to help your business surge. Thoughtfully created website designs have a far outspread reach than any other form of marketing tools.
The increasing visibility is one of the factors that necessitate having a site with clean web page design. A professional web design arouses the curiosity of the visitors to dive in further. Whether you’re into construction, food & drink, education, or any such business, Hasten Marketing is a single-point destination for all your graphic design needs.
Don’t let your customers get away! Show them your ads.
Remarketing is a way to connect with people who previously interacted with your website or mobile app. It allows you to strategically position your ads in front of these audiences as they browse Google or its partner websites, thus helping you increase your brand awareness or remind those audiences to make a purchase.
Whether you’re looking to drive sales activity, increase registrations, or promote awareness of your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component of your advertising. Below are a few benefits of using remarketing:
- Prompt reach/Well-timed targeting: You can show your ads to people who’ve previously interacted with your business right when they’re searching elsewhere and are more likely to make a purchase. You can also help customers find you by showing them your ads when they are actively looking for your business on Google Search.
- Focused advertising: You can create remarketing lists to advertise for specific cases. For example, you may create a remarketing list targeted for people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists across their devices as they browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bidding. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
- Easy ad creation: Produce text, image, and video ads for free with Ad gallery. Combine a dynamic remarketing campaign with Ad gallery layouts to scale beautiful ads across all of your products or services.
- Campaign statistics: You’ll have reports of how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you’re paying.
Beyond Direct Mail
People love getting things in the mail. Surprise them with an offer!
Beyond Direct Mail finally combines your direct mail and online marketing, along with giving you the tools to track and follow up, allowing you to maximize your presence and marketing budget.
With our proven Omni-Channel Marketing we connect with your customers wherever they are.
- Social Match: Increase conversion by maximizing exposure to your mailing list through Facebook and Instagram ads before the mail has even arrived. SocialMatch is a 14-day program that begins on the mail date.
- Mail Tracking: Using cutting-edge technology track your direct mail campaign down to the per piece level knowing exactly when your mail is being received. Want to know if a certain individual received their direct mail piece? Search by name!
- Informed Delivery: USPS Informed Delivery users will receive a full color, clickable ad, along with a link to your website, within the grayscale email they receive. Tap your direct mail campaign into an engaged user base that delivers higher-than-average email open rates. OVER 29 MILLION subscribers and GROWING each week!
Phone Call Tracking: Seamlessly track the effectiveness of your direct mail campaign by tracking and recording every call. With Beyond Direct Mail you get a local or toll free number allowing you to know exactly who is calling, which includes Full Name, Address, Gender, Age and Number.
Online Follow-Up Ads: Increase conversions by pairing your direct mail campaign with the Goog le Network. If a prospect leaves your website without taking action, your ads will show up throughout their Google Network directing them back to your website. 26% conversion increase when website visitors have been retargeted. Online Follow-Up Ads keep your business in front of your prospect.
Social Media Follow-Up Ads: Deliver your direct mail campaign marketing message again through Facebook and Instagram ads. With 3 BILLION active users, keep your message where your prospects are.